Monday, April 16, 2012

Roses interview

Hello everyone this is a special post of a girl who won a contest on Emma's blog and she gets a guest post on my blog
 And now I would like to introduce TA DA ROSE and here is her interview questions
Do you like American girl dolls? Yes, I love them! :) 

Why do you enjoy Emma's blog so much?= Emma is a great blogger! :D Really like the way she writes and how all of her blogs are different. 

What is your favorite thing to do in the mean time?= I love dancing! Mostly classical ballet and pointe (also known as toe shoes). It is a lot of hard work, but it's so much fun! 

What's your favorite 2 foods= My favorite 2 foods are...pizza and Chinese. Yum... 

Where is your dream home located= I don't know where its located...Maybe in New York or Paris! 

Do you like to day dream= Huh? Sorry I was daydreaming. Yes. I do it all the time! ;) 

What is your favorite movie or T.V show= Oh that's a tough one! My favorite tv show is probably "Jessie" on Disney channel. 

Do you have Any pets if so what's their names and what are they= I do! I have a dog named Monkey! :D 

Thanks rose I love the name monkey for a dog also I love pizza and Chinese to!!!! Thanks rose GEORGIA




No comments:

Post a Comment