Sunday, June 3, 2012

Some books I enjoy




This is a post of pictures of my favorite books (I do not own the pictures)

Cupcake Diaries- Katie and the cupcake cure! 







The best Christmas Pageant Ever


The Best School Year Ever


The Best Halloween Ever



The School Mouse


All of Rainbow Magic Series


All of American Girl Books



All of Judy Moody's books



A Pig Named Frog

                                              

Priscilla




All of Magic Tree House Series


All of Junie B. Jones series




Ivy and Bean Series




The Sugar Plum Ballerinas

The Chocolate Touch

                                            


Diary Of A Wimpy Kid




Barkley's School For Dogs Series


The Doll Series







The Secret School




Books By Laura Ingalls Wilder



Cupcake Diaries- Mia in the Mix


Cupcake Diaries- Emma on Thin Ice
Cupcake Diaries- Alexis and the Perfect Recipe



Cupcake Diaries- Katie batter Up


Cupcake Diaries- Mia's baker's dozen

Cupcake Diaries- Emma all stirred up

Cupcake Diaries- Alexis cool as a cupcake




So ya.......... I like those books

Georgia


2 comments:

  1. Okay, when I saw the "Rainbow Magic" series I was literally screaming!! I love that series soooo much!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to read the cupcake diaries so so bad!!! :)

    ReplyDelete