Sunday, July 22, 2012

You trickster!!!!

So it's 9:12 where I live and my family had a busy day and they all went to sleep!
My dog Georgia got hurt earlier today and she was limping! I went out to check on here and she was acting like she didn't feel good! I went away to go read something and when I came back Georgia's eyes were just wide open staring in one place and she wasn't breathing!!!!
I decided to go over to her and I felt her and she wasn't breathing and I started freaking out!!!!! Then all of a sudden Georgia shakes her whole body like when a dog is trying to dry of and I jump and my heart pretty much stops!!! Then Georgia starts wagging her tail!!!!!

Then she started breathing heavy like she had been holding her breath the whole time!!!!!
Can you believe it!!!! My dog tricked me!!!!!! I thought she was dead!!!!!!!!!

Love you Georgia!!!!!!!
Xoxo Kate

1 comment: